May 26, 2012

Ohhh Baby Baby

Hey, chicas and chicos! My Saturday started nice and early this morning at the ripe hour or 8:30 am. I would love to say that, since I'm on summer break from school, I have slept til noon every day and spent the remainder of each afternoon lounging by the pool. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

Like all college students, I am always in need of money. So this summer will consist of working at a localish restaurant in my hometown, working as a tour guide at UT, taking a class at a local community college from 8-10 in the morning each day, and somehow finding time to hang out with friends/tan by the pool. I really do love to be busy though, so this packed summer schedule is more than ok with me!

Fortunately, I have the day off work from both of my jobs. So my little sister, parents, and I are heading to my Dad's old hometown. He is from middle Tennessee, and pretty much all of his family still lives there. It's not too far of a drive, so we'll be able to spend the evening/night hanging out with them. There is seriously never a dull moment with my family, so I'm excited to see them all again! And--to make things even more exciting--my cousin just had a baby!!!!!!! This is the first time we'll get to see her, and I am so stinkin' thrilled! I adore babies, and my cousin's is seriously the cutest thing ever.

Omg. So cute!!
This picture makes me want to die! She is precious. I can't wait to see this beautiful baby girl today!!


Til next time,                         
                                                              Shelby       

No comments:

Post a Comment