Jul 28, 2012

Adios Amigos!

Hey, friends! Right now I am dreaming of palm trees, coconuts, and waves lapping at my toes. Why, you may ask? Well, I'm going to the beach tomorrow!!! I literally cannot wait. Five of my besties from high school and I are leaving bright and early for Myrtle Beach. I don't even care that all six of us will be in one bedroom (and all sharing one bathroom), I just want to see the clear ocean and the gorgeous sunsets! This little trip will also complete #67 on my 101 in 1001 list! And possibly #5, if I can find a good book to bring. And maybe even #41 <<< just kidding!

Obviously, I am incredibly excited for this trip, but I am also excited about having sushi with my amazing Big tonight! We're going to the sushi place my sorority sister Y and I found last week for half price night. My stomach is already growling for sushi! Then I'll be spending the night at my lovely friend J's house and in the morning, we're off! Just 7.5 hours til I feel the beachy wind in my hair.

I have also decided that I will be singing "let's go to the beeee-each" the entire way there. My friends are going to love being with me in the car tomorrow :)

I better go finish packing!

Til next time,                             
Shelby        

No comments:

Post a Comment