We'll try to do this in a semi-chronological order. But--just warning--things might turn a little cray. <<< meaning I might just start throwing random pictures up. So don't blame me if this gets confusing!
So, we left early Saturday morning to begin the
|Livin' it up in the Eno.|
Sunday consisted of churching it up with the fam, lunching it up at the OG (Olive Garden), sleeping off my food coma, and celebrating the madre's birthday.
|Any day is a good day when you're wearing Lilly.|
With Monday came our traditional mall trip. Every single time we visit the grand 'rents, we go to the mall. Without fail. Even though it's about 30 minutes away. I guess you could say we are a little shopping obsessed. Hey, I blame the madre for our addiction.
|Bags on bags on bags.|
|My fam could single-handedly keep Starbucks in business.|
|Entertainment during the drive. Reppin' the sorority.|
|The big sis and I feeding the babies.|
|The little sis and I.|
Tuesday night was definitely the highlight of the trip. Cardinals game day! We met up with the madre's cousin, K Cuz, and all attended the game together.
|My gorgeous sisters.|
|The madre and the sisters.|
|Love me some baseball.|
|Who doesn't bring hummus to a baseball game?|
Hump day was the Fourth, so to celebrate we spent the entire day at my aunt's pool. This was what I had to look at all day:
|Tough life, right?|
Thursday morning started bright and early to begin the 9 hour journey back. We said our farwells to the grand 'rents and sadly said goodbye to the big sis, only to remember that we're going to visit her in Chicago (where she lives) in just two short weeks. The drive home consisted of me sleeping for 90% of it and reading for the other 10%. Although I was sad to leave the extended fam, I'm glad to get back to the good ole hometown and see my beautiful friends' smiling faces.
I was reunited with the boyfran Thursday night for a classy dinner (at Salsarita's) and a movie (Katy Perry 3D) date. I tried to sing along with Katy during the movie, but the boyfran kept giving me dirty looks. He obviously doesn't know that I'm a secret popstar.
This has seriously been a monster of a post, so I'm going to do everyone a favor and just leave it here for now. <<< honestly, my fingers are just cramping, but I'll pretend I'm just a thoughtful person. Friday's funsies will be discussed in the next post! Harry Potter weekend is calling my name...
Til next time,Shelby